On this blog, I post stories, comments, anything that interests me. Sometimes, I comment upon them. I post the entire story, column, or whatever, in order to save it for my reference. On the right are comments, blogs, etc., that I find useful, or that express what qualify as my opinions. Feel free to contact me via the comment option. Rest assured, you will be treated civilly. On this blog, the assumption is that, properly presented, anyone can understand anything.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Why does anyone comment on a blog?
The past couple of weeks have been very unkind to me, and that includes blogging. Today, I noticed that one of the few blogs that linked to my blog had ejected me from the list. Another blog took my comment down. Yet another blog didn't answer a question I had. True, my blog is for me, and no one needs to find my comments worthwhile, but it does make me wonder about why I comment on blogs. I don't have a good answer anymore. It used to be to help me write my novels, but I doubt that it does anymore. I suppose it helps me clarify my own thoughts on various topics. Why does anyone comment on a blog?
I enjoy your comments (which I usually find appended to reposts here).
ReplyDeleteSteve,
ReplyDeleteWow. Thank you. I consider that high praise. You made my year.
Take care,
Don