Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why does anyone comment on a blog?

The past couple of weeks have been very unkind to me, and that includes blogging. Today, I noticed that one of the few blogs that linked to my blog had ejected me from the list. Another blog took my comment down. Yet another blog didn't answer a question I had. True, my blog is for me, and no one needs to find my comments worthwhile, but it does make me wonder about why I comment on blogs. I don't have a good answer anymore. It used to be to help me write my novels, but I doubt that it does anymore. I suppose it helps me clarify my own thoughts on various topics. Why does anyone comment on a blog?

2 comments:

Steve Waldman said...

I enjoy your comments (which I usually find appended to reposts here).

Donald Pretari said...

Steve,

Wow. Thank you. I consider that high praise. You made my year.

Take care,

Don