Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Vote Democrat

I'm about to vote. I'm a Democrat. Unlike most Americans, I enjoy being in a party. I didn't always, but I do now. I like being in with a heterogenous group of people and principles and interests. It seems to make sense to me.

I'm more of a Tester, Schweitzer, Richardson, type of Democrat, but I like this ticket well enough, and I hope my party does very well this week.

In any case, I intend to keep developing the ideas and principles associated with being a libertarian Democrat. As I say, like the griffin, were not that hard to understand, only hard to find. I enjoy being a mythical creature.

I'm voting absentee. So here goes. I'll fill it out as the night goes on. I hope you vote as well, but you'd be wise to follow my example, just for the hell of it. Happy voting!

No comments: