Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Telegraph Your Punches Or Tell Us What The Hell You're Talking About

Here's a transcript of the debate via CNN. I only read them, I don't watch. Here's the only interesting quote, from Sen. McCain:

"But the point is that I know how to handle these crises. And Sen. Obama, by saying that he would attack Pakistan, look at the context of his words. I'll get Osama bin Laden, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him. I'll get him no matter what and I know how to do it. But I'm not going to telegraph my punches, which is what Sen. Obama did. "

This strikes me as a ridiculous answer. The idea that we have to wait for him to be president until his secret plan can be launched is so preposterous that it defies belief. If you know how to get him, how about telling the armed forces or whoever the hell can get it done.

1 comment:

CrankyOleBroad said...

That was one of my favorite moments. All I could think of was, "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog Toto too!"

If he's got the secret, why isn't he sharing?