Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Not Feeling The Love On Kos

I didn't get a lot of support on the Daily Kos today.

Kos said the following:

"It's no secret that around these parts, we are in the process of transitioning from "more Democrats" (mission accomplished!) to "better Democrats" (mission has a long way to go)."

Here's my comment:

" Are libertarian Democrats better Democrats? (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:
zeke L

In the West, and even in the south, we need libertarian Democrats in this coalition. For one thing, we can take on the Club For Growth types on their own turf, and win!

Trying to make the libertarian Democrat a reality

by Don the swing voter on Thu Sep 25, 2008 at 10:33:34 AM PDT"

Here are the replies:

"well....
(0+ / 0-)

you end up with blue dogs. we have one of those. I'm thinking this time around though, he will do the right thing and vote no.

"The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should," John McSame

by UTvoter on Thu Sep 25, 2008 at 10:36:05 AM PDT"

" I think libertarian Democrats are terrific ... (2+ / 0-)
Recommended by:
IndySteve, limpidglass

...when they talk about civil liberties. When they talk about economics, I start wondering where my wallet is.

I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land. -- Mark Twain

by Meteor Blades on Thu Sep 25, 2008 at 10:36:24 AM PDT"

"Yeah, let's privatize everything....NOT (0+ / 0-)

a good policy. Libertarians don't understand the failings of a deregulated, private market economy.

Forgetaboutit.

by IndySteve on Thu Sep 25, 2008 at 10:38:57 AM PDT"

"Buzzwords....no thanks...either you are (0+ / 0-)

libertarian which is for privatization of everything, anti-government and anti-regulation or you have redefined the term.

by IndySteve on Thu Sep 25, 2008 at 11:08:38 AM PDT"


No comments: